CW30 Large Reeler and Dereeler
Product Announcement from Eraser Company, Inc.
Eraser's Model CW30 Large Reeler and Dereeler is the ideal unit for use in dereeling, measuring, cutting and reeling operations by production kitters, jobbers, and electrical contractors.
- The CW30 is a collapsible unit perfect for producing neat coils of wire and cable. The unit is capable of dereeling hanks or coils of material by reversing the reeling operation. An adjustable friction clutch is incorporated to prevent overruns in dereeling operations.
- Coil Dimension/Inside Diameter: Fixed at 27" (686mmø)
- Coil Dimension/Outside Diameter: Variable up to 36" (914mmø)
- Width of Coil/ At Inside Diameter: Up to 6 1/4" (159mm)
- Width of Coil/ At Maximum Outside Diameter: Up to 9 1/2" (241mm)
- Capacity/ Length: Up to 300' (91M) of 3/4" (19mmø) diameter wire or equivalent
- Capacity/Weight of Coil: 150 lbs. (68.2 Kg) maximum
About The Eraser Company, Inc.
The Eraser Company, Inc., celebrating over 100 years in business, manufactures a wide range of machinery that enables customers to manufacture, prepare, and process, wire, cable, and tubing products more efficiently, effectively, and profitably. The company is ISO 9001:2008 Certified, and their products can be found worldwide. For more information on Eraser's entire product line visit www.eraser.com or call 315-454-3237.