Product Announcement from Eraser Company, Inc.
Ideal for many applications including heat shrinking, plastic tube bending, soldering, adhesive curing, solder preforms, butt welding, etc. The Glo-Ring is an excellent alternative to heat guns.
- Glo-Rings incorporate quartz encapsulated heating elements which open and close to encircle work pieces, activated by the electrical foot switch, with instant radiant heat.
- Temperatures up to 1500°F (815°C).
- No R.F. interference is generated with the Glo-Rings and they are suitable for use in clean rooms and testing areas.
- It uses less electrical energy, does not blow hot air
- Simple to maintain.
- The single element bench model has a solid state heat control for shrinking heat shrink tubing and other applications.
- Quartz elements are protected by guards for safety and to prevent accidental damage.
- All four element sizes are interchangeable in the holders.
About The Eraser Company, Inc.
The Eraser Company, Inc., celebrating over 100 years in business, manufactures a wide range of machinery that enables customers to manufacture, prepare, and process, wire, cable, and tubing products more efficiently, effectively, and profitably. The company is ISO 9001:2008 Certified, and their products can be found worldwide. For more information on Eraser's entire product line visit www.eraser.com or call 315-454-3237.
Get the Latest Flash player.