Product Announcement from Erlab Inc.
Designed to protect users during applications that emit vapors and/or chemical particles, the CaptairFlex line of ductless fume hoods offers a level of performance that ensures your safety while offering an environmentally-friendly energy saving alternative to traditional systems.
Erlab's Flex technology is a unique, configurable filtration column for liquids, powders, or both. Combine carbon and/or HEPA filters in the filtration column to specifically handle the chemicals for the applications carried out within the hood.
Advanced carbon filtration offers users a high degree of protection and complies with the AFNOR NF X 15-211: 2009 standard, class 1 and class 2.
Features of the CaptairFlex:
- Chemical Listing - as required by ANSI Z9.5-2012, a certified list of approved chemicals for Erlab filters
- Easy to use control panel
- Flow monitor to ensure the user safety
- Filter timer with a filter-check reminder featurer
- Sample port for periodic air sample testing
- Air flow meter to measure the air face velocity
- Energy ports to allow easy access for power cable/pipe connections
Benefits of a CaptairFlex:
- User protection while saving energy
- Completely mobile - place anywhere in your lab
- Easy to install - no ductwork needed
- Sets up in minutes
- Eliminates toxic fumes while purifying lab air
- Meets AFNOR NFX 15-211 filtration efficiency standard and ANSI Z9.5 2012 standard
- Lifetime warranty
Typical applications: chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, biochemical, academics, petrochemical, forensics, manufacturing, agro-food, and hospitals.
View the complete CaptairFlex product line.
Request a quote or contact us directly:
Phone: (800) 964-4434