Extended Type 2 Safety Switches
Product Announcement from Euchner-U.S.A., Inc.
The STP Extended switch allows the integration of control and display elements in the switch. It can also prevent damage to a part or material in process due to an inadvertent machine shutdown. The STP has a metal actuator head with a narrow thermoplastic housing. To meet current worldwide standards, safety interlock components cannot be easily bypassed.
- Solenoid locking
- Door unlock request integrated in the safety switch
- Acknowledgment integrated in the safety switch
- Narrow plastic body housing with metal actuator head
- Rotatable actuator head with top and side entry
- Actuator insertion funnel increases entry area
- Straight, bent, and hinged actuators available
- Straight and bent actuators with overtravel
- Actuator overtravel minimizes end stop potential
- Up to 4 contacts
- 2 contacts connecting to safety relay
- Annunciation contacts
- Door and solenoid monitoring contacts
- 3 cable entries
- Eases installation
- Custom versions available
- Versions with LED's
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE
People protection, machine and production portection, matchine tool, presses, grinders, packaging, material handling, storage retrieval systems, plastic injection molding, pharmaceutical, food processing, robotics and woodworking.
Contact us at: (315) 701-0315 or email@example.com
About Euchner-USA: For over 50 years Euchner & Co. has been a supplier of quality safety and man/machine interface products to the automotive, machine tool, packaging, textile, woodworking, robotics, plastic and process control industries throughout the world. From their location in East Syracuse, New York, Euchner-USA serves their customers throughout the United States.
Euchner - More than safety.