Product Announcement from Euchner-U.S.A., Inc.
EUCHNER CES-AR Category 4, Non-Contact Safety System Evaluation Unit provides central evaluation of up to 12 switches in a chain with individual status outputs for each unit. Downstream parts of the safety circuit can be monitored using a feedback loop. The evaluation unit is good for Category 4 PLe according to EN ISO 13849-1.
These systems are designed for use in areas where a high level of tamper resistance and safety is required and feature an inductive RFID read head, evaluation unit / safety module, and a digitally coded actuator. Up to 12 Unicode or Multicode CES-AR-C.2 switches can be wired to the Evaluation unit. The connection set needed to wire the Evaluation Unit is part number 104776.
Due to the unique capabilities of this product, it is suitable almost anywhere where safety and reliability is of the utmost of concern.
- Digitally coded sensors
- Battery free actuators
- No maintenance
- LED diagnostic display
- STATE Status LED
- DIA Diagnostics LED
- OUT Safe state/self-test LED
- Individual switch status outputs
- Redundant, back checking, positive guided relays
- 4 safety output circuits
- High level of vibration resistance
- Highest level of tamper resistance available
- Achieves the highest level of safety
- Approved for Safety Category 4
- Performs self-testing without guard actuation
- Fault diagnostics
- Designed for Unicode or Multicode switches
- Coded plug in terminals (ordered separately)
- No mistakes during servicing
- Wide mechanical tolerances
- For door misalignment
- Vibration resistant
Euchner-USA, Inc. • 6723 Lyons St East Syracuse, NY 13057 • phone: 866-547-7206 • fax: 315 701 0319 • firstname.lastname@example.org