Ultimate Control with Euchner's HKB Handwheels
Product Announcement from Euchner-U.S.A., Inc.
EUCHNER electronic handwheels are manual pulse generators used primarily for positioning of axes on CNC machinery. Our unique "magnetic detent" provides years of reliable wear-free operation. EUCHNER now offers a pushbutton by pressing the handwheel shaft in the axial direction. As a result the digital output OUT is set. The handwheel pulses are not affected by the pushbutton function.
- Pushbutton function
- Mechanical detent
- Single body construction
- Front panel mount
- Output circuit
- Wear-free magnetic detent
- High resistance to shock and vibration
- Custom faceplates and dials
- Light weight construction
- 100 or 25 square-wave pulses per revolution
- 100 detent positions
- Magnetic detent
- Environmental protection IP 65 (front) - oil and dust tight, and water resistant
- Ambient operating temperature
- HKB (0 to 50°C)
- Wiring termination
- Screw terminal
Click here to learn more about the HKB with Push Button Handwheel.