Product Announcement from FLEXIM AMERICAS Corp.
- Wide application range thanks to the ability to work with shear wave AND lamb wave transducers at all frequencies
- Wide pipe range: very thin to very thick wall thicknesses on pipe sizes from 0.5" to 70"
- Suitable for the most diverse media: acids, compressed air, natural gas, etc...
- No high pressure limit
- Measurement on different pipe materials as copper, steel, plastics etc.
- High measurement dynamics; even minute flows are measurable
- High measurement rate, fast response time
All FLEXIM transducers are wet-flow calibrated as a pair at the factory. Calibration data including the transducer's identification and parameters is stored in a transducer-resident non-volatile memory and is transferred to the transmitter automatically upon connection. Consequently, parameterization errors are eliminated and there is never need for a zero adjustment.
- Supervision of permanently installed meters
- Control and optimization of compressed air circuits
- Leak detection
- Compressor verification