Product Announcement from FLEXcon Company, Inc.
FLEXcon has been coating unique materials for over 50 years. With our short-run manufacturing capabilities we can coat products using a variety of technologies to convert your materials and our adhesives & topcoats into either a sub-component or the final product.
• Variety of coating applications methods.
• Coating types – solvent, water based, 100% solids
• Wide viscosity range for adhesives, topcoats, primers, etc.
• Wet coating thickness range – .1 mil or thicker
• Multiple zone thermal drying
• Web width range "9 to 78"
• Converting Operations – slitting & sheeting
FLEXcon's coating equipment operates with an on-line process thickness measurement and computerized process controls. Our flexible manufacturing capabilities allow for single or dual sided coating, zone coating, multi-zone drying, in-line lamination and in-line treatment for better adhesive bonding.
Protecting all proprietary information for our customers is vital to sustaining long-term relationships. We work closely and confidentially with our customers through the use of confidentiality and non disclosure agreements.
Custom Coating Processes:
• Aqueous/Water Based Chemistries
• Solvent Chemistries
• 100% Solids
• Inline Laminating