Product Announcement from FLSmidth
Fuller® Airslide™ Conveyor Operation
- Air-activated gravity conveyor
- Fluidization of material on the Airslide media
- Fluidization reduces the angle of repose causing flow.
- Example: A material with a normal angle repose of 45º with fluidization may flow like a liquid on a 5º to 6º slope.
Fuller Airslide Manufacturing Standards
- Heavy-gauge steel sections with bent flanges
- Airslide conveyors are shipped in standard section lengths of 12 feet (3.65m)
- Standard widths of fluidized area is 4" up to 34" (100 to 850 mm)
- Bolted airtight flanges
- Optional fabric media available to fit the application
- There is no conveying length limitation to the Airslide conveyor based upon availability of headroom and proper slope.
Conveying: Quiet & Simple Point-to-Point Transfer
- Positive flow regulation (low - high capacities)
- Quiet operation
- Low maintenance- no rotating parts in contact with materials being conveyed
- Fully fluidized gentle conveying action
- Minimized wear from abrasion
You have successfully added from to your part list.