Product Announcement from Friatec N.A., LLC
FRIDURIT fume scrubbers have been specially designed for laboratory fume cupboards and are therefore very compact units. They are usually installed directly on top of or next to the fume cupboard and can therefore be retrofitted into existing extraction systems without difficulty.
FRIDURIT fume scrubbers absorb aggressive and toxic gases and vapours, such as perchloric acid, hydrogen fluoride, sulphuric acid, hydrogen chloride and nitric acid and the vapours of such mixtures as aqua regia, immediately after they are formed. They greatly reduce air pollution.
- Fully-automatic contaminated air wash based on advanced technology
- Time-based scrubbing fluid replacement or after exceeding a preset level of harmful substances in the scrubbing fluid
- Exhaust air purification with fresh water, alkalization of the washing water if necessary
- High absorption efficiency and economical operation
- Shipped as a compact unit and ready for use with flexible accessories
- Minimal installation work
- Low-service design minimizes shut-down time and expenses