Product Announcement from Fabricators & Manufacturers Association, International
Participate in an FMA FabCast program from your location, either at your own desk or in a conference room. There is no need to be away from the office! FMA FabCast programs are Webcasts, a technology in which live presentations are provided on a platform over the Internet for viewing, with audio from your telephone. There are 3 simple steps: log on, call in, and interact!
FabCast utilizes your Internet connection and telephone to deliver live, interactive technical education programs directly to your desktop!
FabCast programs will help you to:
- Advance your skills and increase your industry knowledge.
- Interact with industry professionals and make new contacts.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest industry trends and topics.
FabCast programs will help your company to:
- Save $$$! Lower training costs by having more than one employee participate in the FabCast.
- Eliminate travel and lodging costs by allowing employees to participate in training programs from their desk or conference room.
- Reduce employee time away from their job by keeping the training in house.
Fine out more benefits you and your company will receive from FabCast on FMA's website.