Product Announcement from Federal Signal Corporation/Industrial Systems
- Tri–color or quad–color
- 100,000 hour, vibration–resistant L.E.D. light source
- Available in 24VAC/DC or 120VAC
- Models available with built–in sounder
- Surface mount and integrated 3/4–inch pipe mount
- PLC compatible
- UL and cUL Listed, CSA Pending
- Type 4X, IP65 enclosure
- Type 1 with sounderThe UniStat™ is an L.E.D. (light emitting diode) based, multi–color, single–high status indicator. Using the latest die level L.E.D. technology, this unique status indicator can produce three colors (Amber, Green and Red) or four colors (Amber, Blue, Green and Red) from a single light source. Ideal for OEM applications, the UniStat is compact, attractive, and easy to install. The low profile UniStat produces as much light as its much larger competitors. The UniStat offers a choice of four integrated flash patterns – steady–burn, slow flash, strobe flash and SimuStrobe™. SimuStrobe simulates the attention–getting flash rate of a strobe light but with a much more color–rich output. The user can choose a total of 12 possible flash/color combinations in the tri–color models and 16 in the quad–color models. Like the multi–level, multi–color, multi–lamp Microstat™, the UniStat is rated Type 4X (models with sounder are rated Type1). Each model arrives pre–assembled and ready to surface mount or 3/4–inch pipe mount. Options for the UniStat include pipe mount extensions (4",16", and 32"), a wall mount bracket and a tulip mount base (see MicroStat Optional Equipment).
You have successfully added from to your part list.