Product Announcement from Fiberoptics Technology, Inc.
FTI's LO100 LED Light Engine delivers 3-4X the brightness of halogen, uses 50% less power, has long life (50,000 hours) and provides traditional communication connectivity & the latest wired or wireless Ethernet protocol, in a do-it-all standard package with State of the Art Control LEARN MORE & REQUEST AN ONLINE DEMO
- Communication protocol allows control of the light source via Smart camera or TTL signal. (No manual trigger)
- Run continuously or intermittent from 10 microseconds to 14 milliseconds (triggered, software controlled)
- Continuous intensity can be adjusted locally or with wired remote, or through the control from 0-100% in 4096 steps
- When connected through the RJ45 ethernet port, up to 254 illuminators can be uniquely configured. (RS232 communication can control only one unit.)
- When controlled by intermittent trigger, user may overdrive intensity by as much as 67% (67% over 100%) to maximize process speed.
- Up to 50,000 pulses/second can be accepted.
- User programming via ASCII commands - command set available from Integrity Instruments 485M300 Series I/O Modules Manual
- 0-5 volt input- 3V is 100% intensity for continuous on usage. 5V is over driving intensity by 167% (intermittent only)
- Intensity & pulse time settings are stored in on-board flash Memory
Entire package is integral to the unit... Comes complete with separate installation/startup manual and demonstration software.
YOU CAN SEE THE REMOTE LIGHT SOURCE CONTROL BY REQUESTING A LIVE ONLINE DEMONSTRATION. CALL TIM BEEMAN AT 800-433-5248 OR E MAIL HIM VIA THE LINK ON THE LEFT
Learn more about the State-of-the-Art lighting control of the LO100 and how it can benefit your industrial machine vision system