Compact Connector - Rugged & Hermetically Sealed
Product Announcement from Fischer Connectors, Inc.
Specialty Connector Products The new DBPLU and SFPU series are ideal for equipment in which lightness, compactness and portability are key considerations such as portable communication equipment, hand-held instrumentation devices, probes and sensors, medical tooling or battery systems.
Low profiled, the new DBPLU/E receptacles and SFPU/E panel plugs result in additional space in the equipment housing.
- Tested to endure more than 5,000 mating cycles in temps of -50°C to +150°C.
- High integrity signal transmission is guaranteed with 360° EMC shielding.
- Non-magnetic options available for magnetic sensitive applications.
- In matt chrome or non-reflective matt black finish
- Rear-mounting, ideal for PC-Boards
- Rugged and lightweight construction
- Sealed IP68 (2m/24th) or hermetic even unmated
- Operating temperatures from -50°C to +150°C
- Available with PCB or solder contacts
- Available with flexible circuits
- RoHS compliant
Carefully considering these factors enables us to propose a total connector solution that supports your targeted performance and cost objectives.
Quality Design, Manufacturing and Production
Using state of the art technology, we are a leader in the design and manufacturing of high-performance connectors. Our automated production equipment enables precision manufacturing of a very wide range of products, produced from an array of high-performance materials ideally suited for use in the most stringent environments. Certified to ISO 9001 (since 1995) and ISO 14001 (since 2001), we embrace total quality through continuous improvement of our people, processes and products. Known for reliability and precision, our products are used in fields requiring faultless quality, such as medical equipment, industrial instrumentation, measuring and testing devices, broadcast, telecommunication and military applications. RoHS compliant.
For more than 50 years, we have been continuously developing new concepts and our product range comprises over 20,000 connectors and accessories. If our standard configurations do not meet your specifications, we are always prepared to invest our time and expertise to provide a customized solution to fit your application.