Product Announcement from Fischer Connectors, Inc.
Fischer Connectors offers a comprehensive catalog with many body styles and pole configurations for data, TV/audio transmissions or medical applications.
You can download this valuable resource which includes well-tested cabling options, testing and cleaning procedures and tool suggestions
Multiway Fiber Optic Connectors differ from standard electrical connectors in their operational design and specific operational requirements.
Operational design characteristics:
- FO elements positioning and contact
- Cable connection technique
- Push Pull locking
- Precautionary measures against contamination
- Accessibility for cleaning and measuring techniques
- Robust shell construction design
- Simple handling even under extreme environmental conditions
- Impervious cable strain relief
- Extremely secure cable attachment
- Cable systems are easily accessible and are interchangeable
Specific FO components, which had been tested previously to the highest reliability levels in broadcasting service (e.g. sport event transmission such as winter sports and Formula 1 racing) were added to tried and tested structural standard connector shapes. RoHS compliant on products except cable assemblies. Unless a customer specifically requests RoHS compliance on cable assemblies, RoHS is not the norm for cable assemblies.
To see detailed drawings and specifications down load the pdf by clicking on the Prroduct Details web link on the right....... or e mail us to request a hard copy