FISCHERSCOPE® X-RAY XDV®-SDD
Product Announcement from Fischer Technology, Inc.
- Premium model with universal application characteristics
- Highest excitation flexibility, for both the size of the measurement spot and the spectral composition
- With the silicon drift detector, even very high intensities
> 100 kcps can be processed without a loss in energy resolution
- Very low detection limits and excellent repeatability
- Large and easily accessible measurement chamber
- Automated series testing with fast, programmable XY-stage
Typical fields of application
- Inspection of very thin coatings, e.g. in the electronics and semiconductor industries
- Trace analysis, e. g. detection of harmful substances, according to RoHS, toy standards, packaging standards
- Gold and precious metal analysis with highest precision
- Photovoltaic industry
- Measurement of thickness and composition of NiP-layers
You have successfully added from to your part list.