Product Announcement from Flir Commercial Systems
CFM/CMM Thermo-Anemometer with built-in IR Thermometer
Large display of Airflow or Air Velocity with built-in InfraRed Thermometer
The AN200 features a built-in non-contact IR Thermometer and is the sixth product line to incorporate InfraRed temperature detection. The AN200's IR Thermometer includes a Laser Pointer to identify the target area and can measure remote surface temperatures up to 500°F (260°C) with an 8:1 distance to spot ratio. This built-in InfraRed measurement capability is ideal for measuring the temperature of surfaces that may be dangerous to access or hard to reach.
The AN200 is ideal for a wide range of applications including testing, monitoring, repair and verification of HVAC systems, fume hoods, ventilation systems, environmental wind and temperature, boiler rooms, ionizer flow output, automotive aerodynamics and plant/facility maintenance.
- CFM/CMM Thermo- Anemometer with built-in non-contact IR Thermometer measures remote surface temperatures to 536°F (280°C) with 8:1 distance to spot ratio and Laser Pointer
- Simultaneous display of Air Flow or Air Velocity plus Ambient Temperature
- Easy to set Area dimensions (cm2) are stored in the meter's internal memory for the next power on
- Resolution of 0.01m/sec
- 20 point average for Air Flow
- Super large (9999 count) LCD Backlit Display
- 3% velocity accuracy via low friction 2.83"D (72mm) ball bearing vane wheel on 3.9ft (120cm) cable
- Complete with vane sensor with 3.9ft (120cm) cable, 9V battery, and protective rubber holster