Product Announcement from Flir Commercial Systems
· Models 450 and 470 includes built-in non-contact IR thermometer with laser!
· Low current capability – measure down to 0.1µA
· Audible and visual input alerts
· Easy to read 1 inch digits on backlit display
· MAX (Model 450) and RELATIVE (Models 430 and 470) Functions
· IR thermometer has 8:1 distance to target ratio, 0.95 fixed emissivity
· Complete with CAT III test leads, multi-position tilt stand and Velcro strips for hanging, protective holster with test lead holder, wire temperature probe (except Model 450) and 9V battery.
Advantages of Non-Contact Infrared Temperature with Laser
Troubleshoot – Quickly locate hot spots
Distance – 8:1 distance to target ratio allows for measurement in areas that are normally difficult or unsafe to reach.
Speed – Point and shoot with final result in seconds
Convenience – No cables or probes or connect, break or lose.