Product Announcement from Flow Technology, Inc.
The Omniflo® turbine flowmeters utilize a low frictional drag bearing in a tangential design allowing the measurement of very low flow rates in either liquid or gas. These high resolution, low flow sensing instruments are capable of measuring flow rates as low as 0.001 GPM in liquids and 0.0015 ACFM in gases.
- Low flow instrument grade flow meter for both liquid and gas
- Accuracy: ±0.25%
- Repeatability: ±0.1% of reading
- Linearity: ±0.1% (100:1) with linearizing electronics
- Liquid Flow Rates: 0.001 to 2.0 GPM (3.78 to 7,570 mLPM)
- Gas Flow Rates: 0.0015 to 0.3 ACFM (2.55 to 510 ALPH)
- Materials of Construction: 316 SS housing and 17-4PH SS rotor
- End Fittings: Female NPT, AN (MS), and ANSI Flanges
- Bearings: Pivot (sapphire jewel), ball, and journal
- Compact Size: 3 inch face-to-face with NPT and MS connections
- Custom Engineered Solutions Available on Request
For more information:
Flow Technology, Inc. 8930 S. Beck Avenue, Suite 107 Tempe, AZ 85284 USA
Phone: (480) 240-3400 or (800) 528-4225