Product Announcement from Flow Technology, Inc.
HS Series "high shock" turbine flow meters are specifically designed to withstand pressure spikes that create hydraulic shock waves in fluids when actuators or rams are activated. They are available in sizes from 1/2 inch to 16 inches, and are capable of measuring liquid flow rates from 0.1 to 56,780 LPM (0.03 to 15,000 GPM). The meter's standard range is 10:1, but can be extended to 100:1.
- Designed to withstand hydraulic shock
- Designed for high pressures
- Reinforced, heavy-duty rotor blades
- Stepped housing with pinned internals
- Fast speed-of-response
- Compact size
- Temperature compensation
- High turndown capability up to 100:1
- Repeatability of ± 0.05%
- Linearity of ± 0.5% of reading over normal 10:1 range, with ± 0.1% using FTI linearizing electronics
- Choice of bearings available
- Offered with SAE Code 62, flared MS, NPT or Grayloc® end-fittings
- Customizable for your application.
For additional product details and a specification sheet - click here.