Product Announcement from Fluid Control Services, Inc.
Fluid Control Services, Inc. is the exclusive manufacturer of the patented SEAL SAVER protective cylinder cover. Resistant to heat, oil, chemicals and water, the SEAL SAVER is a simple solution for hydraulic and air cylinder rod maintenance. The Velcro closure and wrap around design makes installation quick and easy, with no disassembly of the cylinder required.
The SEAL SAVER will help to:
- Extend cylinder life
- Protect cylinders and seals from dirt, debris, and the element
- Prevent cylinder rod scoring
- Minimize dings and dents associated with falling debris
- Prevent pitting from exposure to chemical
- Reduce the risk of hazardous oil leaks
- Reduce particle contamination of hydraulic systems
- Reduce downtime due to premature cylinder failure
- Cut repair costs
SEAL SAVERS have been put to the test under the harshest of conditions, including rock quarries, steel mills, ready mix concrete, waste management, mining, construction, wood products, foundries, ocean vessels, oil rigs, and wind turbines. Custom designed for each application, the SEAL SAVER is manufactured from a range of materials based on the customer's needs—from ballistic nylon to Kevlar to heat resistant silicone rubber. No size cylinder is too large or too small—strokes as small as four inches up to forty-four feet have been protected with this unique preventative maintenance tool.
The SEAL SAVER installs in minutes with quick & easy installation. No cylinder disassembly. Play video.
For more information, please visit: www.sealsaver.com.