Product Announcement from Fluitron, Inc.
Fluitron offers a wide variety of Laboratory & Pilot Plant REACTORS & SYSTEMS for almost any chemical reaction application.
General REACTOR features include:
- Capacities from 1-liter to 100 gallons, each with a variety of internal dimensions from which to choose
- Materials of construction including stainless steel and other corrosion-resistant alloys
- "Low Pressure" reactors from atmospheric to 2,000 psig
- "High Pressure" reactors to 6,000 psig and above
- Heating by Electric or Heat Transfer Jacket
- Magnetic Drive or Mechanical Seals
- Standard or custom impeller blades
- Electric, air, or hydraulic motors
- Bench, floor, or hydraulic/air lift stands
- Many options/accessories, including sight glasses, torque sensors, cooling coils, ASME code stamps, and more.
All Fluitron REACTORS can be equipped with auxiliary equipment to complete the reactor package, including:
- Heat Transfer Systems (Oil, Water, or Steam)
- Condensers and Heat Exchangers
- Gas Feed Systems
- Liquid Reservoirs with Weigh Scales and/or Mass Flowmeters
- Feed Pumps
- Flow, Pressure & Temperature Controls
- PLC/Computer Control
- Data Acquisition