Product Announcement from Fotronic Corporation / Test Equipment Depot
- Superior IR Images - Sharp thermal resolution at 76,800 pixels for solid accuracy from farther away.
- Advanced Optics - The widest array of lens options to fit the view and spot size you need for your application.
- MSX Enhancement - Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging adds visible spectrum definition to IR images in real time for extraordinary thermal detail that instantly highlights and orients problem locations.
- Scalable P-i-P & Thermal Fusion - Blend thermal with visible light images onscreen for easy identification; includes picture-in-picture window sizing.
- Delta T & Multiple Measurement Tools - Powerful onscreen analytics include differential temperature, 5 measurement spots, 5 box areas, isotherm and more for detailed analysis.
- Sketch on IR/Visual - Draw circles and pointers on stored images right from the touchscreen to highlight points of interest.
- Annotation - Add voice or text comments to images or use the touch screen to sketch notes and drawings; include additional measurements with Extech MeterLink clamp and moisture meters.
- Visit us at www.Testequipmentdepot.com or call us at 1-800-517-8431
Additionally, the flexiblity of the Flir T440 allows the user to scan targets from tough angles without stress. Using it's high resolution sensor, with a resolution of 320 X 240 pixels, the FLIR T440 infrared camera arm users with superior infrared imaging resolution that works harder to reveal trouble spots.
The new FLIR T440 is a substantial upgrade from the previous T400 series, Introducing MSX Thermal Image Enhancement as a new capability. MSX Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging adds the detail of real-time visible spectrum images captured by the built-in digital camera to thermal spectrum images, providing extraordinary sharpness, contrast and clarity previously unavailable in thermal imaging. The MSX enhancement funtion of the Flir T/440 instantly highlights where the problem area is for easier orientation to help customers and co-workers see what needs repairing. Other versatile imaging capabilities include scalable picture-in-picture and thermal fusion for easier image identification and added context. The Flir T-440 also uses a new parallax based auto-focus which operates at twice the speed of traditional auto-focus in thermal cameras.