Product Announcement from Fotronic Corporation / Test Equipment Depot
- IEC 61010 1000V CAT III/600V CAT IV safety rating
- Two fully isolated floating input channels with up to 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling rate
- Built-in 5000 count Digital Multimeter
- 8ns glitch detect
- 10,000 sample deep memory per channel for displaying high resolution waveform details
- Two input channels let you log inputs and measurements over time
- Kensington lock security slot
- High capacity Li-ion batteries offer up to Four hours operation
- Battery access door to easily swap out batteries for extended operation
- Two electrically isolated USB ports, mini USB-A for PC connectivity and a USB memory device port
- Security slot to lock down instrument using standard Kensington PC lock
- Screw insert for standard camera mounting accessories
- Up to 400 pico seconds resolution
- Connect-and-View to easily trigger on and display even complex waveforms
- TrendPlot and ScopeRecord to capture or plot waveforms and measurements over extended time spans
- Replay last 100 screens to go back in time to see waveform anomalies
- Environmentally tested to meet IP51 dust-proof and drip-proof rating and withstand 3g vibration or 30 g shock
- Visit us at www.Testequipmentdepot.com or call us at 1-800-517-8431
The Fluke 190 Series II Models, 190-202, with a wide range of bandwidth options. Fast sampling rates up to 2.5 GS/s, 400 ps resolution and deep memory of 10,000 samples per channel allow high-accuracy capture and display of waveform details, noise, and other disturbances.
Perform timing or amplitude related measurements on three phases or three-axis control systems or simply compare and contrast multiple test points in a circuit under test. Features like TrendPlot, ScopeRecord, and Connect-and-View help you quickly diagnose industrial machinery, automation and process controls, and power electronics to minimize repair costs and downtime. These features make the oscilloscopes easy to use especially when diagnosing the most difficult problems like complex waveforms, intermittent events and signal fluctuations or drift.
New high-performance batteries take advantage of Li-ion technology to keep you going strong for a full shift. With the easy-access battery door of the Fluke 190/202 you can make battery swaps fast.
The new Fluke 190 Series II offers two USB ports, electrically isolated from measurement input circuits. Easily transfer data to a PC. Archive and share waveforms with OEMs, colleagues and support staff. Store unlimited waveforms, screen captures and instrument setups onto USB memory devices.