Product Announcement from Fotronic Corporation / Test Equipment Depot
- IEC 61010 1000V CAT III/600V CAT IV safety rating
- Four fully isolated floating input channels with up to 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling rate
- 8ns glitch detect
- 10,000 sample deep memory per channel for displaying high resolution waveform details
- Four input channels let you log inputs and measurements over time:
- Four meter measurements
- Four TrendPlot traces
- Four Scope Record traces
- High capacity Li-ion batteries offer up to seven hours operation
- Battery access door to easily swap out batteries for extended operation
- Two electrically isolated USB ports, mini USB-A for PC connectivity and a USB memory device port
- Security slot to lock down instrument using standard Kensington PC lock
- Screw insert for standard camera mounting accessories
- 200 MHz bandwidth, up to 2.5 GS/s real time sample rate and up to 400 pico seconds resolution
- Connect-and-View to easily trigger on and display even complex waveforms
- TrendPlot and ScopeRecord to capture or plot waveforms and measurements over extended time spans
- Replay last 100 screens to go back in time to see waveform anomalies
- Environmentally tested to meet IP51 dust-proof and drip-proof rating and withstand 3g vibration or 30 g shock
- For a more economical model, please see the Fluke 190-104 100 MHz 4 Channel ScopeMeters
- Visit us at www.Testequipmentdepot.com or call us at 1-800-517-8431
The Fluke 190 Series II 190-204, with a wide range of bandwidth options. Fast sampling rates up to 2.5 GS/s, 400 ps resolution and deep memory of 10,000 samples per channel allow high-accuracy capture and display of waveform details, noise, and other disturbances.
Perform timing or amplitude related measurements on three phases or three-axis control systems or simply compare and contrast multiple test points in a circuit under test. Features like TrendPlot, ScopeRecord, and Connect-and-View help you quickly diagnose industrial machinery, automation and process controls, and power electronics to minimize repair costs and downtime. These features make the oscilloscopes easy to use especially when diagnosing the most difficult problems like complex waveforms, intermittent events and signal fluctuations or drift.
Analyze timing and amplitude relationships of multiple signals simultaneously, easily compare and contrast waveform traces spotting irregularities with ease.
- For three-phase power applications like industrial motors and drives, UPS and invert-ers for wind energy, and diesel locomotive controls for transportation
- For three-axis testing when you need to measure input, output and control signals simultaneously
The new Fluke 190 Series II offers two USB ports, electrically isolated from measurement input circuits. Easily transfer data to a PC. Archive and share waveforms with OEMs, colleagues and support staff. Store unlimited waveforms, screen captures and instrument setups onto USB memory devices.