Product Announcement from Fotronic Corporation / Test Equipment Depot
- Measures resistance, diode voltage drop, continuity, and capacitance
- Records two selectable parameters for up to 16 days
- Supports temperature accessories with direct readout in degrees
- 10 measurement memories for saving screens
- 500 A ac current clamp and voltage probes with four sets of probe tips
- User's Manual, applications manual and power quality video to help answer questions
- 3 year warranty on the Fluke 43B, 1 year on accessories
- Visit us at www.Testequipmentdepot.com or call us at 1-800-517-8431
Maintain power systems, troubleshoot power problems, diagnose equipment failures
The Fluke 43B Power Quality Analyzer performs the measurements you need to maintain power systems, troubleshoot power problems and diagnose equipment failures. All in a rugged handheld package.
- Combines the most useful capabilities of a power quality analyzer, Multimeter and scope.
- Calculates 3-phase power on balanced loads, from a single-phase measurement.
- Measures power harmonics, and captures voltage sags, transients and inrush current.
- Monitoring functions help track intermittent problems and power system performance.
- Menus use familiar electrical terminology.
- Toggle through the most commonly used power quality modes with a single keystroke.
- Records two selectable parameters for up to 16 days.
- 20 measurement memories to save/recall screens and data with cursor readings.
- FlukeView® Software can log harmonics and all other reading over time.
- FlukeView® Software provides a complete harmonics profile up to the 51st harmonic.
- Measures resistance, diode voltage drop, continuity, and capacitance.
- Users / applications manual and power quality video to help answer tough questions.
- Complete package with voltage probes and 500A current clamp, FlukeView® Software and optically isolated interface cable.
- 3 year warranty on the Fluke 43B, 1 year on accessories.
Get the Latest Flash player.