Product Announcement from Fotronic Corporation / Test Equipment Depot
- Price: $99.95
- Wide temperature range from -30° to 500ºC (-20° to 932°F)
- 10:1 distance-to-spot ratio
- ±1.5% Accuracy of the reading.
- Single point laser sighting
- Rugged performance
- Survives 9.8 foot/3 meter drops to wood floors
- Water and dust resistance
- IP54 rated to withstand rain, splashing liquids, dust and dirt
- Small and easy to use
- Ergonomic fit to "feel" good in your hand
- Backlit display
- Visit us at www.Testequipmentdepot.com or call us at 1-800-517-8431
The Fluke 62-Max is ideal for quick temperature scans of systems to look for anything from unusual hot spots that signal electrical and electro-mechanical malfunctions to undesirable air intake/output patterns in the building envelope. Because infrared measurement does not require making contact with the surface being measured, technicians can make the measurements from a distance, away from moving machinery or live electrical connections. The Fluke 62Max has a distance-to-spot ratio of 10:1 and measures temperatures from 30°C to 500°C with an accuracy ± 1.5% of the reading.