Product Announcement from Fotronic Corporation / Test Equipment Depot
- Full Infrared
- Wide Field of view; with no optional lens
- Image rotation in SmartView for analysis and reporting purposes
- Detector type - Vanadium oxide (Vox)
- Provides a clearer image
- Withstands higher heat and radiation than amorphous silicone
- Built-in Laser Pointer
- Smart battery system
- Replaceable, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- One-touch power level indicator on the battery
- Easy to remove and replace, with or without gloves
- Light weight and well balanced
- 1.6 lbs, well balanced
- Easy to use in both portrait and landscape view
- Rugged Design
- Designed to pass 2-meter drop test
- Tested to withstand vibration, electromagnetic, radio frequency interference, temperature extreme, high humidity
- Recessed protected lens, lens guard, integrated lens cover, durable display, adjustable hand strap
- SmartView Software
- Included with purchase of thermal imager
- Advanced analysis features
- Quick reporting and customizable reporting
- Easy to use; free upgrades; free license sharing
- Visit us at www.Testequipmentdepot.com or call us at 1-800-517-8431
The Fluke Ti100 Thermal Imager is the lightest, Affordable, most rugged and easiest-to-use professional thermal imagers. Fluke thermal imagers can save you time and money by finding potential problems before they become costly failures. With the innovative features and functionality in the Fluke Ti100 Handheld Thermal imaging Unit, you can perform infrared inspections faster and more efficiently and thoroughly document problem areas for additional follow-up.
Ideal for use with/for:
- Industrial, mechanical, electromechanical and general building maintenance.
- Process, refractory insulation, tank and vessel levels, steam systems and traps, pipes and valves, etc.
- Electrical, unbalanced loads, overloaded systems, wiring problems or component failure, etc.
- Building problems, defects and general maintenance
- Energy audit, building inspection, and weatherization
- Restoration, water damage, and roofing
Get the Latest Flash player.