Product Announcement from Fotronic Corporation / Test Equipment Depot
- Delivers the clear, crisp images needed to find problems fast with its 320x240 sensor.
- Identify even the smallest temperature differences that could indicate problems with industry-leading thermal sensitivity (NETD).
- Automatic alignment (parallax correction) of visual and infrared images with Fluke patented IR-Fusion
- Optional telephoto and wide angle lenses available. (easily installable in the field)
- Field replaceable batteries
- Intuitive, three-button menu is easy to use
- Voice annotations can be recorded with every image you take
- One-handed focus capability, emissivity correction, reflected background temperature compensation, and transmission correction increase the accuracy of measurements in most situations.
- Adjustable hand strap for left-or right-handed use.
- Optimized for field use in challenging work environments.
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 2 m (6.5 ft) drop
- Withstands dust and water-tested to an IP54 rating.
The Fluke Ti-32 combines a powerful 320x240 sensor into the award winning, rugged design of the Ti25and Ti10, delivering the first industrial grade, high performance thermal imager. The result is strikingly crisp, detailed images that,blended with our patented IR-Fusion, are sure to make a lasting impression. Don't take our word for it-see it yourself!
The Fluke Ti32 and the other fluke thermal imagers are designed, tested, and manufactured in the USA, and feature a two year warranty. Work in a harsh environment? Don't worry. The Fluke Ti32 meets the stringent quality standards that Fluke products are known for worldwide. Able to withstand a 2 meter (6.5 foot) drop, they also meet the requirements for an IP54 rating against dust and moisture.
For added versatility and special applications, the Ti32 includes two field-swappable, rechargeable batteries. Use the optional telephoto and wide-angle lenses to bring distant and wide views into sharp focus.
Get the Latest Flash player.