Product Announcement from Fotronic Corporation / Test Equipment Depot
Inputs supported and auto-detected by the LV5800 include twenty-three standard SDI formats. There are additional accommodations for 10 bit and 12 bit systems, which includes future handling of Y, Cb, Cr, 4:2:2 and GRB 4:4:4 standards (Dual Link). The LV5800 can display the input signals in Waveform, Vector, 5-Bar, Picture, Audio, Data, and Status modes in various combinations. The multi-screen setup allows you to select the input and format you want displayed in each quadrant.
The LV5800 comes with four slots for input options and two slots for output options. This provides you more flexibility in the configuration of you unit. In addition, the modules are field installable and replaceable, so you can add additional functions as your needs grow.
- LV5800 Accepts Up To 4 Signal Input Options and Up To 2 Output Options
- Built-In XGA Display (1024 x 768) For Crisp Waveforms
and Picture Representations
- Autonomous Monitoring & Error Detection;
Alarm For Audio Silence/Video Freeze & Video Black
- USB Connector Allows The Use Of A Jump-Drive For Storing Captured Screens, Presets and Firmware Updates
- Monitors And Displays Up To Four Sources At The Same Time (When Properly Configured)
- Support Options Including Data Analysis, Physical Layer Testing with Eye Pattern And Can Be Updated As Needed
- Ethernet Connectivity Allows For Remote Control Over The Web; Supports TELNET, FTP and SNMP
- Remote Control Panel Available Separately
- Universal AC Power Supply Allows For World Wide Use
- Visit us at www.Testequipmentdepot.com or call us at 1-800-517-8431