Product Announcement from Fotronic Corporation / Test Equipment Depot
- Accurate results in under three seconds
- Auto current reversal cancels standing emfs
- 250 mW power limit (with optional override) to avoid heating the test sample
- Automatically detects continuity in potential and current connections
- Visible warnings of high voltages present at the terminals
- Visible warning of current flowing in the test sample
- Multiple operating modes including fully automatic
- Visit us at www.Testequipmentdepot.com or call us at 1-800-517-8431
The Megger Ducter DLRO10 brings new standards to low resistance measurement. It is a fully automatic instrument, selecting the most suitable test current, up to 10 A dc to measure resistance from 0.1 µΩ to 2000 Ω on one of seven ranges.
The Megger DLRO-10 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter is built into a strong, lightweight case that is equally at home in the field or in the laboratory. Light enough to be worn around the neck, they are small enough to be taken into areas which were previously too small to access. DLRO 10 uses a large, bright 4-1/2-digit LED display
Get the Latest Flash player.