Product Announcement from Fotronic Corporation / Test Equipment Depot
- Covers 46-870 MHz VHF/UHF and CATV
- Automatic Level Attenuation
- Measures Visual and Aural Carriers
- 8 Internal Channel Tables
- PLL Synthesizer Speeds Timing
- Monitor Outputs for Sound Checks
- Programmable Auto Power Off
- 12 Hours Continuous Battery Operation
- Compact and Less Than 3 lbs. with Batteries
- Visit us at www.Testequipmentdepot.com or call us at 1-800-517-8431
The Model LF941D TV Signal Level Meter enables fast and accurate measurement of VHF/UHF TV and CATV signals. Auto-detection and level measurements of digital broadcast signals or conventional analog broadcast signals ease operation. Digital measurements include over the air 8VSB, OFDM and cable 16-256 QAM modes. Internal channel tables allow operation in 8 different countries. For USA operation, cable channel tables are selectable for standard, HRC and IRC systems.
Ten programmable preset channels are provided to store arbitrary frequencies that are commonly used. Presets can be setup for recall of frequently used frequencies, FM broadcast and pilot signals. The large digital display shows digital or analog mode, visual or sound carrier level readouts and bar-graph level indicator for antenna peaking during installation for accurate, optimized measurements. Automatic power-off is time selectable to save on battery power consumption. Low power consumption yields a continuous 12-hour operation capability from 6 alkaline C cells. This compact & lightweight level meter, under 3 pounds, is supplied with a carrying case and is ideal for VHF/UHF antenna and CATV installations.