Fabricated Plastic Parts for Any Application
Service Detail from Franklin Fibre-Lamitex Corporation
- We are continually improving our technical expertise and fabricating capabilities to keep ahead of the ever increasing demands of industry.
- Franklin currently utilizes 16 CNC sawing, milling and turning machining centers to fabricate small to large quantities of parts.
- Franklin fabricates thermoplastic materials, vulcanized fibre and all NEMA grade phenolic, epoxy, melamine, silicone and glass polyster materials. We specialize in the fabrication of fiberglass, Kevlar® and graphite filled composite sheet, rod, tube and molded shapes.
- Franklin currently makes parts for Original Equipment Manufacturers in the following Industries and many other applications.
- Arc Furnaces/Steel Manufacturing
- High Voltage Insulation
- Off Road Equipment
- Marine Bearings
- Switch Gear
- Tap Changers
- Fuse Tubes
- Pneumatic Tools
- Power Generation and Distribution
- Cryogenic Equipment Manufactring
- Welding Guns
You have successfully added from to your part list.