Fabricator of Composite Tubing
Product Announcement from Franklin Fibre-Lamitex Corporation
Those strengths are:
- FFLC is a 3rd generation successful business with highly skilled and experienced people that machine parts of not-so-complicated designs to detailed close tolerance creations from our customers' imagination.
- 4-axis precision machining of convolute wound tubes up to 48" OD is a sharpened skill of FFLC
- Materials most often machined by FFLC are G10/G11, Kevlar/phenolic, cotton phenolic, paper phenolic, Teflon, vulcanized fibre, mica, G7, G5 and a variety of engineered plastics that meet specific customer application needs.
- FFLC has an experienced customer service staff with a high level of technical knowledge and material application savvy. We have a library of technical data that matches the needs of the breath of industries served by Franklin Fibre.
- FFLC is the only US molder and fabricator of G10/G11, cotton phenolic, paper phenolic, G5 square tubes, angles, rods, channels, fiber bearings and custom shapes.
- Our business philosophy of traditional and proven business practices, customer satisfaction, attention to details and employee fulfillment equally serves well both Franklin Fibre-Lamitex Corp and our many customers.
You have successfully added from to your part list.