Product Announcement from Freelin-Wade Company
FEP, or fluorinated ethylene propylene, is an economical choice for applications requiring chemical resistance or exposure to a wide range of temperatures. As an alternative to Teflon® tubing, Freelin-Wade's FEP is extremely flexible, making it an ideal choice for self-retracting coils. FEP tubing is also available in a variety of packaged lengths.
Three primary advantages to Freelin-Wade's FEP tubing are:
1. With nearly no moisture absorption, it's easy to clean. Freelin-Wade's FEP is ideal for food contact applications.
2. FEP's wide temperature range means that it can be used in harsh environments where you may have never considered plastic tubing before.
3. Its flexibility means it is easy to install in nearly any application.
Some features of Freelin-Wade's FEP tubing are:
- 100% virgin grade high performance resins designed to resist stress cracking.
- High thermal stability.
- Superior electrical insulation properties.
- Chemically inert to most industrial chemicals and solvents.
- An economical alternative to Teflon® tubing.