Product Announcement from Fuji Electric Corp. of America
Monitouch's human machine operator interface panels (OIP) include some of the most in-demand industry features, like connectivity to over 1,000 devices, and support over 200 serial/Ethernet drivers including Allen Bradley PLC-5, SLC500, Micrologix, Conmactlogix.
1. Monitouch HMI Connectivity to:
- Almost every PLC model
- Temperature controllers
- Frequency drives
- Power meters
- MSDE/SQL server (including 5.7" model)
- Motion controllers
- Barcode readers
- Video cameras
- SCADA Systems
- Pictbridge Printers
- USB Mouse
- USB Keyboard
- PC (SCADA)
- PC (Remote Desktop)
- 21 CFR Part 11
2. Flexible Monitouch HMIs Connectivity -8 Way Communication
Monitouch HMI can communicate up to 8 different devices simultaneously and exchange the data through Monitouch as gateway.
3. Single license, low-cost configuration software provides powerful features
- Data logging
- Alarm tracking -analyze downtime/track occurences
- Flexible messaging
- Flexible graphics and animation
- Flexible scripting (Macros)
- Remote connectivity, control and data management
- Tag Import function for CompactLogix and ControlLogix
4. Wide Product Range
Monitouch HMIs range from 5.7" up to 15" - Monochrome, STN and TFT models are available. This product range allows you to choose the most suitable model for your project.
5. Reliable Quality
Monitouch HMI are designed and manufactured by Hakko Electronics in Japan, a Fuji Electric Company. If you are not happy with the quality of the operator interface you are using, MONITOUCH is the choice you should make. With a 20 year history as an HMI manufacturer and an incredibly low 0.3% failure rate, you will be glad that you made choice with Monitouch.
Innovating Energy Technology