Product Announcement from Fuji Electric Corp. of America
Fuji Electric Systems Co., Ltd., a leading global manufacturer of industrial automation, recently made their AC drive inverter products available for direct purchase through Fuji Electric Corporation of America (FECOA). Previously, Fuji Electric Systems Co., Ltd path to market has been to name brand their high quality robust drives under established companies in the U.S., such as General Electric (G.E.) and Saftronics.
Fuji Electric Systems Co., Ltd., will now continue these series of drives under a new brand, the Fuji Frenic Series (*see below for comparable G.E. and Saftronic brands), which include important upgrades to the old brands, as well as three exciting new series of drives products:
- Multi (E11 replacement with upgrades) series drives
- Eco drive (Fractional to 900 HP with built-In HVAC communication protocols)
- Eco-PAK (F11 panel drive replacement)
Fuji Electric participates in all Industrial Automation fields involving AC drive inverters including, but not limited to:
- Design, Specify and Build projects
Fuji Electric Corporation of America is pleased with their new ability to work with their valued North American customers in their efforts to provide product expertise, personalized service and technical support direct from the manufacturer.
* Former Partner Name Brands:
- G.E. - AF300, AF300Mini, FVR and F11 drives and drive panels
- Saftronic - GP10 and GP11
Innovating Energy Technology