Product Announcement from Fuji Impulse America Corp.
Fuji's foot pedal bag sealer, Fi series is an industrial quality machine that can create beautiful, strong sealing with effortless foot-operation. Use the timer to set the heating time, and situate the pouch on the sealing area. The heating time to be set using the timer varies by the type and thickness of the machaging material. Simply step on the pedal to create a seal.
With the available model varieties of 200, 300, and 600mm/ 7.8", 11.7", and 23.4" in sealing width, Fi series comes complete with an appropriate work table. An optional clampint retaining device, PK-101, may be installed to the all Fi series of sealers to precisely even out the sealing finish and to effectively resolve the problem of user fatigue from operating the pedal by foot. The hot stamp printer, FEP series, can also be installed as as option to print the production dates etc.
Single-side heating type is capable of sealing materials up to 0.3mm thick while the double-side type is capable of up to 0.4mm thick pouches in total overlapping sheets. Each unit features the timer to prevent overheating as a safety measure.
- Strong, beautiful seals with effortless foot operation
- Numerous model variations to suit all types of films
- Mount the thermal transfer hot stamp printer (FEP-N1) for printing of dates/lot numbers. (Option)
- Mount the mini solenoid PK-101 to make the foot operation even easier. (Option)
- Daily use frequency as model selsctionguideline: Up to 1,000 - 3,000 bags, foot-operated
- Compatible packaging materials (total thickness of two or more sheets):
- Shingle-side heating: PE 0.4mm/15.7mil, PP 0.3mm/11.8mil, NY 0.3mm/11.8mil, PVA 0.3mm/11.8mil, and other laminated materials 0.4mm/15.7mil
- Double-side heating: PE 0.6mm/23.6mil, PP 0.4mm/15.7mil, NY 0.4mm/15.7mil, PVA 0.4mm/15.7mil, and other laminated materials 0.5mm/19.6mil
Other voltages available on request