Fuji Introduces Vacuum & Gas Vacuum Sealers
Product Announcement from Fuji Impulse America Corp.
LOS-NT Series (Vacuum Pump type)
LOS-NTW Series (Ejector type)
When you want to flush the air inside the bag and reduce the package volume, or when you want to utilize oxygen scavenger to extend product life, you can use the Vacuum Sealing function.
When you want to fill the bag with nitrogen gas to prevent oxidation, or with carbon dioxide to create bacteriostasis or insect-repellent effects or to prevent spoilage and mold growth, you can use the Gas-flush Sealing function. The LOS-NT/NTW series sealers are long-length sealers capable of creating both vacuum and gas-flush seals.
Model Variation Features
- LOS-NT series (vacuum pump) conducts vacuuming through the use of a vacuum pump. These sealers are effective for increased vacuum when the package content is solid.
Vacuum pump capacity Exhaust velocity: 180L/min Ultimate vacuum: -91.3Kpa Compatible compressor: 0.75KW(75L/min) 490Kpa or greater
- LOS-NTW series (ejector vacuum) conducts vacuuming through the use of an ejector, powered by the compressed air. These sealers are effective for vacuum-packaging liquid and powder contents, and for shortening the time required for vacuuming. (Although the time required is shorter than for vacuum pumping, using the ejector for vacuuming results in a lower ultimate vacuum.)
Ejector capacity Exhaust velocity: 1650L/min Ultimate vacuum: -56.9Kpa Compatible compressor(Option): 1.5KW (165L/min) 540Kpa or greater
- Tension Arm (Manufacturer Option)
Tension arm can be set at both sides of the bag. The tension arms spread open going into the sealing process to hold the bag straight and pulled tightly. Because the sealing is conducted with the bag pulled straight, the sealed finish is clean with fewer chances of failure.
- 2 Line Printing Device (Manufacturer Option)
At the time of ordering, the user can choose to have the exterior 2-line printing device FEP-A installed as a manufacturer option. (It cannot be installed after the purchase.) This allows the printing of texts and dates such as "Best before MMDDYY" and "Sell by MMDDYY." FEP-A is a hot-printer0type printer that utilizes heated types to print carbon.
- Equipped with Emergency Stop Switch
In an emergency, press the Emergency Stop Switch to turn off the breaker and shut off the power. This will return the lever to its initial position.
- Casters with Locking System
The standard-equipped casters with a locking mechanism make moving from one work area to another easy, while providing a steady work setting once the machine is situated.
- Disconnection Alarm
In the event the heating element is disconnected, the LCD screen on the microcomputer controller will alarm the user.
- Impulse Sealer: Ready for use as soon as the power is turned on.
- Temperature controlling ONPUL system standard Equipped.
- Optional Tension Arm and the hot stamp printer FEP-A can be installed.
- A comprehensive product lineup to accommodate a variety of bag sizes
- Compatible bag sizes (max):
1200 mm (47.2") = LOS-1200
1000 mm (39.9") = LOS-1000
800 mm (31.4") = LOS-800
600 mm (23.6") = LOS-600
- Daily use frequency as model selection guideline: 1,000 bags, electric
- Compatible packaging material (total thickness of two or more sheets):
- Shingle-side heating: PE 0.4mm/15.7mil, PP 0.3mm/11.8mil, NY 0.3mm/11.8mil, PVA 0.3mm/11.8mil, and other laminated materials 0.4mm/15.7mil
- Double-side heating: PE 0.6mm/23.6mil, PP 0.4mm/15.7mil, NY 0.4mm/15.7mil, PVA 0.4mm/15.7mil, and other laminated materials 0.5mm/19.6mil
Other voltages available on request
Note: Compatible air compressor needs to be prepared. 0.75KW 75L/min 490kpa or greater