Vacuum & Gas Flushing Impulse Sealer
Product Announcement from Fuji Impulse America Corp.
The LOS-NT/NTW series sealers are long-length sealers capable of creating both vacuum and gas-flush seals for large size packaging. These sealers are effective for increased vacuum when the package content is solid. To see the video, please click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voagoV1wWOQ&
LOS-NT Series (Vacuum Pump type)
LOS-NTW Series (Ejector type)
When you want to flush the air inside the bag and reduce the package volume, or when you want to utilize oxygen scavenger to extend product life, you can use the Vacuum Sealing function.
When you want to fill the bag with nitrogen gas to prevent oxidation, or with carbon dioxide to create bacteriostatic or insect-repellent effects or to prevent spoilage and mold growth, you can use the Gas-flush Sealing function.
The LOS-NT/NTW series sealers are long-length sealers capable of creating both vacuum and gas-flush seals.
Model Variation Features
1. LOS-NT series (vacuum pump) conducts vacuuming through the use of a vacuum pump. These sealers are effective for increased vacuum when the package content is solid.
Model Name Vacuum Pump Type Exhaust Velocity Ultimate Vacuum NT1 Series Standard specification using a diaphragm type dry vacuum pump to be used in the clean environment. 120L/min -88Kpa NT2 Series Installed with a relatively small rocking piston type dry vacuum pump for the better performance than that of N1 series. 80L/minx2 -95.9Kpa NT3 Series In stalled with a diaphragm type dry vacuum pump similar to N1 series, the highest vacuuming level can be achieved. 120L/min -98Kpa NT4 Series The highest exhaust velocity with a rotary vane vacuum pump to enhance the vacuuming speed. 230L/min -93.9Kpa
2. LOS-NTW series (ejector vacuum) conducts vacuuming through the use of an ejector, powered by the compressed air. These sealers are effective for vacuum-packaging liquid and powder contents, and for shortening the time required for vacuuming. (Although the time required is shorter than for vacuum pumping, using the ejector for vacuuming results in a lower ultimate vacuum.)
Ejector capacity Exhaust velocity: 1650L/min Ultimate vacuum: -56.9Kpa Compatible compressor(Option): 1.5KW (165L/min) 540Kpa or greater
- Equipped with Emergency Stop Switch
In an emergency, press the Emergency Stop Switch to turn off the breaker and shut off the power. This will return the lever to its initial position.
- Casters with Locking System
The standard-equipped casters with a locking mechanism make moving from one work area to another easy, while providing a steady work setting once the machine is situalted.
- Disconnection Alarm
In the event the heating element is disconnected, the LCD screen on the microcomputer controller will alarm the user.
- Impulse Sealer: Ready for use as soon as the power is turned on.
- Temperature controlling ONPULsystem standard Equipped.
- Optional Tension Arm and the hot stamp printer FEP-A can be installed.
- A comprehensive product lineup to accommodate a variety of bag sizes
- Compatible bag sizes (max):
1200 mm (47.2") = LOS-1200
1000 mm (39.9") = LOS-1000
800 mm (31.4") = LOS-800
600 mm (23.6") = LOS-600
- Daily use frequency as model selsction guideline: 1,000 bags, electric
- Compatible packaging material (thotal thickness of two or more sheets):
- Shingle-side heating: PE 0.4mm/15.7mil, PP 0.3mm/11.8mil, NY 0.3mm/11.8mil, PVA 0.3mm/11.8mil, and other laminated materials 0.4mm/15.7mil
- Double-side heating: PE 0.6mm/23.6mil, PP 0.4mm/15.7mil, NY 0.4mm/15.7mil, PVA 0.4mm/15.7mil, and other laminated materials 0.5mm/19.6mil
Other voltages available on request
Note:Compatible air compressor needs to be prepared. 0.75KW 75L/min 490kpa or greater