Product Announcement from G. Bopp USA Inc.
World renown for quality and expertise, Bopp USA commands the largest capacity for filtration media ranging from medium, fine and ultra-fine filter meshes available in stainless steel and all metallic materials and alloys.
All BOPP filter cloths are manufactured using state-of-the-art production equipment under clean-room conditions. Consistent pore size distribution guarantees a significantly higher particle separation than non-wovens. Accurate, individually produced apertures ensures BOPP FI wire cloths perform outstanding in filtration and separation, as well as applications in static and cross-flow filtration.
The filter fineness, or pore size, is a determining attribute for filter mesh. There are many processes in use today to establish the filter fineness of woven wire cloths. The absolute filter fineness of BOPP woven wire mesh has been tested using the Bubble Point Test to SAE/ARP 901.
The Bopp Advantage -
- Wire drawn in-house permitting 100% traceability and quality control
- Optimum flow rates
- Excellent stability and rigidity
- Narrow pore size distribution
- Precise alignment of filter pores
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
- No particle dissolution
- Easy to clean
- Excellent levels of plasticity
- Chemical and thermal resistance
- Smooth surface structure
BOPP FI filter meshes are available in a diverse range from simple, plain square weaves to the finest twilled double Dutch and Reverse Dutch weaves.
- BOPP FI - Meshes for Filtration
- BOPP Sintered Wire Cloth - Multilayer, difusssion bonded wire mesh
- BOPP Extruder Screen Packs - Extrusion Screens
- BOPP Fabrications - From rolled goods to multiple layer laminates, Bopp expands the knowledge of precision woven wire mesh to custom fabrications!
DFARS Compliant for Defense Applications