Product Announcement from GE ENERGY Air Filtration
GE Energy offers a range of pleated filters designed to help you meet your fine filtration needs. From the original pleated technology used to create PulsePleat to the high temperature ThermoPleat, used for applications that require protection against intense heat, pleated filters have increased filtration areas and helped to lower energy costs.
Quicker installation times and more efficiency than standard filter media, pleated filter elements fit most designs while replacing traditional filter bags and cages.
Features & Benefits
• Entire family of products to meet your specific needs for industrial baghouses
• 100% spunbond polyester media, with specialty finishes available, including Preveil™ media
• Fits most standard tubesheet designs
• Substantially reduces installation time
• Significantly more efficient than standard felt media
• iPLAS® "formed-in-place" system anchors the pleat tips, providing evenly spaced and straight pleat alignment - critical to proper cleaning and dust discharge (available on selected elements)