Product Announcement from GEEPLUS Inc.
Linear motion voice coil motors have been developed by Gee Plus Inc., located in Winnsboro, South Carolina. Seven models ranging in size from the smallest (VM1614) 0.63" diameter by 0.55" long to the largest (VM8054) 3.15" diameter by 2.13" long provide precision linear actuation over short distances or strokes. The linear motion force profile is constant and linear over a wide range of strokes and excitation levels. More information...
Quick Product Links:
- Voice Coil Motors
- Voice Coil Linear Actuators -Custom produced to your requirements
- Linear Actuators with Flat construction suited to array of multiple actuators
- Linear Actuators with Beam construction for longer displacement
- Email us your specific needs - we are here to help...
The smallest VM1614 develops a near constant 2.7 ounces of force over a 0.155 inch stroke at 100% duty cycle operation. The largest voice coil motor, the VM8054, furnishes a near constant 9.5 pounds of force over a 0.7 inch stroke at 100% duty cycle operation. The very low coil winding inductance and the high energy rare earth permanent magnet combine to make voice coil actuator cycle times as low as 1 millisecond.
On 8th April 2004 the Electromechanical business of Densitron Technologies PLC (Densitron) was acquired by Geeplus Holdings Ltd (Geeplus). The acquisition affects business for all solenoid, motor, fan, clutch and voice coil motor products.
Today our line has become the industry standard and our expertise is second to none - contact us about your Specific Application...
View our Extensive line of products now available:
- Voice Coil Motors
- Download Guide and Data SheetVoice Coil Linear Actuators -Custom produced to your requirements
- Custom Designs & Assemblies
- Rotary Solenoids
- Three Ball Rotary Solenoids
- Bistable Rotary Solenoids
- 'SNAPPER' Bistable Rotary Solenoids - Probably the fastest rotary solenoid in the world.
- Linear Solenoids
- Small Push-pull Solenoid (11 to 30mm diameter) (short stroke and high holding force)
- Push-pull Solenoid (19 to 87mm diameter) (short stroke and high holding force)
- Tubular Solenoid mid force, long stroke
- Industrial Tubular Solenoids Double bearing
- Holding magnets
- Open Frame Solenoids High quality
- Open Frame Solenoids Fast delivery
- Open Frame Solenoids Low cost
- Latching Solenoids (Single coil)
- Latching Solenoids (Double coil)
- Proportional Solenoids wet and on/off types
- Three Position Solenoids open frame and tubular versions
- Pick & Hold Circuit
- Electro Mechanical Clutches
- Hybrid Stepping Motors