Product Announcement from GEEPLUS Inc.
NEW STEPPING SOLENOID FROM GEEPLUS BEHAVES LIKE A VERY LARGE ANGLE STEPPER MOTOR
A new rotary stepping solenoid from Geeplus behaves like a very large angle stepper motor with 30 or 60 degree increments. The brushless, robust unit uses ball bearings to support the shaft enabling reliable step functions throughout a long operational life.
Available in two sizes, 50mm square and 35x29mm, the R3P20-20 solenoid has aplications in diverter valve and optical diverters.
Quick Product Links:
On 8th April 2004 the Electromechanical business of Densitron Technologies PLC (Densitron) was acquired by Geeplus Holdings Ltd (Geeplus). The acquisition affects business for all solenoid, motor, fan, clutch and voice coil motor products.
Today our line has become the industry standard and our expertise is second to none - contact us about your Specific Application...
View our Extensive line of products now available:
- Voice Coil Motors
- Download Guide and Data SheetVoice Coil Linear Actuators -Custom produced to your requirements
- Custom Designs & Assemblies
- Rotary Solenoids
- Three Ball Rotary Solenoids
- Bistable Rotary Solenoids
- 'SNAPPER' Bistable Rotary Solenoids - Probably the fastest rotary solenoid in the world.
- Linear Solenoids
- Small Push-pull Solenoid (11 to 30mm diameter) (short stroke and high holding force)
- Push-pull Solenoid (19 to 87mm diameter) (short stroke and high holding force)
- Tubular Solenoid mid force, long stroke
- Industrial Tubular Solenoids Double bearing
- Holding magnets
- Open Frame Solenoids High quality
- Open Frame Solenoids Fast delivery
- Open Frame Solenoids Low cost
- Latching Solenoids (Single coil)
- Latching Solenoids (Double coil)
- Proportional Solenoids wet and on/off types
- Three Position Solenoids open frame and tubular versions
- Pick & Hold Circuit
- Electro Mechanical Clutches
- Hybrid Stepping Motors