Product Announcement from GIGAVAC
At only 24.2 mm in diameter, it comes with hardware for panel mounting, keeping the high voltage and control circuits far apart to eliminate cross talk and any chance of wiring failures. With the GIGAVAC GH2, a PC board is not necessary and pre-tinned turret style terminals make installation a snap. The GH2 can be mounted in any direction and can carry 25 Amps continuously at temperatures up to +125°C. Coil voltages are 12 Vdc, 26.5 Vdc & 115 Vdc with specials available upon request, and all of them can be changed even after installation giving you the flexibility of changing your coil drive circuit. . It's generally in stock at GIGAVAC for immediate delivery.
• Low profile and extremely space efficient, 8 kV 25 Amp rating
• Easy to mount threaded base with jam nut
• Low, stable contact resistance for use in critical applications.
• Pre-tinned high voltage and coil connections help make installation easy
• Exclusive GIGAVAC user interchangeable coils provide for coil driver versatility
• Meets or exceeds standards set in MIL-R-83725