DIGITAL MELT PRESSURE INDICATOR
Product Announcement from GP:50
GP:50's 1285 Melt Pressure and Temperature Indicator with strain gauge and thermocouple input features dual 5 digit simultaneous display of process melt pressure and temperature in a compact 1/8 DIN panel mount configuration. The 1285 is available with up to three fully programmable alarms for either pressure or temperature, 4-20mA or 0-10Vdc process pressure value re-transmission, and MODbus communications.
The 1285 Melt Pressure and Temperature Indicator offers enhanced user functionality with front panel buttons for Zero, Peak, and Manual Alarm Reset. Additionally, the 1285 boasts a large 0.5" LED display for process melt pressure indication and a lower 0.4" display which can be configured to indicate melt temperature, pressure units or alarm SP values.
• Dual input strain gauge & thermocouple
• True 5 digit display with 1 psi resolution
• Multifunctional lower display
• User selectable units, psi, bar, Kgf/cm2, MPa
• Automatic peak detection and display
• MODbus communications option
• 1/8 din to 1/4 din face plate available
- Order Part Number O216-O865-POO2 for black
- Order Part Number O216-O865-POO3 for stainless steel