Product Announcement from GT Schmidt Marking Systems
Diode Laser Marking System Capabilities
Diode laser marking systems can be used for a variety of industrial applications such as, deep marking, fine surface engraving or ablating (heat mark) where a very small amount of the material is removed such as a surface paint. Schmidt diode laser systems offers the ability to mark clean, clear, and accurately on a wide variety of materials such as, metals, glass, plastics, ceramics, silicon, and organics.
Diode laser marking systems are ideal for 2d part marking of 1d and 2d barcodes, 2d data matrix, material flow, graphics, logos, date codes, serial numbers and or any sequence of characters and numbers on your parts and products. We can provide an integrated system of 2d marking, reading, and verifying based on your specific requirements and in compliance with AIM DPM quality and ISO certification guidelines.
Diode Laser Marking System Benefits
Schmidt Microlase® diode laser marking systems are virtually maintenance free with low operating costs and are extremely flexible for a variety of applications. Microlase® diode lasers offer a small footprint making them extremely flexible for integration into your existing production line, or can be used in separate stand alone workstations.
Diode Laser Systems:
- Offer excellent contrast marking on almost all metals, some plastics and composite materials.
- Virtually maintenance free, low operating costs and extremely flexible for a variety of marking and engraving applications.
- Marking, Engraving, Deep marking, fine surface engraving or ablating (heat mark)
- mark clean, clear, and accurately on a wide variety of materials such as, metals, glass, plastics, ceramics, silicon, and organics.
- Offer small footprint, easy integration into existing product line or separate stand alone workstations
Laser Marking Systems - Options and Accessories
Below are some examples of system options and accessories. Schmidt can custom design a laser system to fit your part sizes, marking field requirements, enclosure size, or any other system aspect specific to your application needs.
- Powered & Programmable Z-Axis
- Rotary Indexing Table
- 2D Data Matrix & 1D & 2D Barcodes
- Readers, Verifiers, Scanners & Cameras
- Fume Extractors
- Additional Side Doors
- Nameplate Feed Systems
- X-Y Tables
- 5-C Collet & 3 Jaw Chuck Rotary Indexers
- Multiple Lens Sizes
- Light Curtains
- Manual & Powered Doors
Schmidt is proudly ISO certified and FFL licensed.
Would you like to discuss your laser marking applications, please call or contact us today.