Press Marking, Impact Marking Presses
Product Announcement from GT Schmidt Marking Systems
Schmidt offers pneumatic impact press marking machines ranging from 5 to 10 tons of pressure for fast, one stroke part marking.
- Our pneumatic impact presses are suitable for a multitude of part marking applications. They are designed for quick installation, easy operation, and long life.
Impact Press Marking Benefits and Available Machines
- Impact presses indent numbers and letters into the surface of parts with a powerful single stroke. These machines can be positioned vertically or horizontally as required by the application. Schmidt offers impact presses in 5 tons (Model 5T) and 10 tons (Model 10T) of marking pressures.
- For a gentler marking action and closer control of stamping pressure check out our line of squeeze action press marking machines.
Model 5T Impact Press Marking Machine
- The pneumatic Model 5T press marker provides up to 10,000 lbs. (5 tons) of impact pressure, adjustable with an air pressure regulator and gauge. The 5T accepts tooling with shanks that measure 1" in diameter by 2" long. The unit is available for flange mounting or bench-style operation. Dual hand controls ensure operator safety.
Model 10T Impact Press Marking Machine
- The pneumatic Model 10T press marker provides up to 20,000 lbs. (10 tons) of impact pressure, adjustable with an air pressure regulator and gauge. The 10T accepts tooling with shanks that measure 1" in diameter by 2" long. A hand crank/gear system facilitates height adjustments above parts to be marked. Dual hand controls ensure operator safety.
Part Feeding & Fixturing & Tooling