Steel Marking Stamps
Product Announcement from GT Schmidt Marking Systems
All of Schmidt's steel type, logotype, hand stamps, Hi-Loy letters and figures, are all specially heat treated and inspected to maintain uniform quality and durability.
Hi-Loy brand steel is a special development by Schmidt to provide lettering tools which will stand up under the most severe marking conditions. These premium brand tools are recommended when marking forged parts, stainless steel, or heat treated steel up to Rockwell 32c.
Type holders are available to fit all of our standard and custom type or logotype.
Descriptions of Schmidt's available steel type, logotype and hand stamps.
- Standard straight groove type and logotype is available from stock, and can be used in all standard straight type holders. Custom straight step type and logotype is also available and is engraved to order. These are used for long production runs, and parts up to 32Rcs.
- Manual and Machine Style Type holders available.
- Standard characters are: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / (slash) - (dash) . (period) & (ampersand) Figure sets consist of ten (10) steel stamps which include - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 Letter sets consist of 26 steel stamps which include - A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Round (Knurl) groove type, step type, and logotype is available from stock. Round (Knurl) type is used in round type holders for roll marking flat parts. Custom knurl type and logotype is also available.
- Click here to view our round type holders and the required knurl support carriage fixture for roll marking flat parts.
Specialty Type - Radial & Wedge Style
- Radial type and logotype is available and used to make a circular mark onto a parts flat surface.
- Radial type holders available in manual or machine style.
- Wedge type and logotype is available and used in a concave type holder for rotary roll marking on the periphery of round cylindrical parts.
- Concave wedge type holders available for rotary roll marking.
Steel Hand Stamps & Steel Code and Inspection Stamps
- Steel Hand Stamps - Letters and Numbers
- Individual Hi-Loy letter and figure (number) hand stamps are available with individual characters or complete sets.
- In stock sizes range from 1/16" through 1/2" in sharp face characters. Flat, outline, aerocut and dot face characters are also available, as well as, multiple and reverse characters.
- Standard Steel Hand Stamp Characters are: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 0 (in hand stamps, the "6" and "9" are interchangeable). All letters are upper case only.
- Figure Sets consist of nine stamps: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 0 (the 6 is also used as the 9) and a hardwood case.
- Letter Sets consist of 27 stamps, - A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z & - and a hardwood case.
- Code and Inspection Stamps are available with standard designs or can be custom made to your specifications.