Product Announcement from Galil Motion Control
Any mode of motion can be programmed including linear and circular interpolation, contouring, electronic gearing and ecam. Programming the DMC-1800 is simplified with two-letter, intuitive commands and a full set of software tools such as WSDK for servo tuning and analysis, ActiveX Tool Kit for Visual Basic users and a C-Programmers Tool Kit.
· Accepts up to 12 MHz encoder frequencies for servos and 3 MHz for steppers
· Advanced PID compensation with Velocity and Acceleration feedforward, integration limits, notch filter and low-pass filter
. Sample times to 62.5 microseconds per axis
· Modes of motion include jogging, point-to-point positioning, contouring, linear and circular interpolation, electronic gearing and ECAM
· Multitasking for concurrent execution of up to eight application programs
· Non-volatile memory for application programs, variables and arrays
· Dual encoders, home input and forward and reverse limits accepted for every axis
· 8 Uncommitted inputs and 8 outputs for 1- through 4-axes models, 16 inputs and 16 outputs for 5- through 8-axis models
· Expansion board for 64 I/O with DB-14064
· 8 uncomitted analog inputs
· High speed position latch and output compare
· 2nd FIFO for instant access to status and parameters
· Sinusoidal commutation for brushless servo motors
· High-density shielded cables and optical isolation for noise immunity. CE certified.
· Custom hardware and firmware options available
· Ceramic Motor Option allows precise control for all Ceramic Motors.