DMC-1800 Series PCI Motion Controller
Product Announcement from Galil Motion Control
Any mode of motion can be programmed including linear and circular interpolation, contouring, electronic gearing and ecam. Programming the DMC-1800 is simplified with two-letter, intuitive commands and a full set of software tools such as WSDK for servo tuning and analysis, ActiveX Tool Kit for Visual Basic users and a C-Programmers Tool Kit.
· Accepts up to 12 MHz encoder frequencies for servos and 3 MHz for steppers
· Advanced PID compensation with Velocity and Acceleration feedforward, integration limits, notch filter and low-pass filter
. Sample times to 62.5 microseconds per axis
· Modes of motion include jogging, point-to-point positioning, contouring, linear and circular interpolation, electronic gearing and ECAM
· Multitasking for concurrent execution of up to eight application programs
· Non-volatile memory for application programs, variables and arrays
· Dual encoders, home input and forward and reverse limits accepted for every axis
· 8 Uncommitted inputs and 8 outputs for 1- through 4-axes models, 16 inputs and 16 outputs for 5- through 8-axis models
· Expansion board for 64 I/O with DB-14064
· 8 uncomitted analog inputs
· High speed position latch and output compare
· 2nd FIFO for instant access to status and parameters
· Sinusoidal commutation for brushless servo motors
· High-density shielded cables and optical isolation for noise immunity. CE certified.
· Custom hardware and firmware options available
· Ceramic Motor Option allows precise control for all Ceramic Motors.